ABOUT COACH JEY
I believe (I’m putting my Martin Luther King hat on)
I believe we will experience genuine peace in our world when every women embraces her personal power and enjoys a life aligned with her unique purpose.
In the corners of your heart you’ll discover your mission when you learn to start asking the right questions. I believe if you choose to accept your purpose journey, in this lifetime you will experience a shift in your physical reality, internal joy and abundance beyond your wildest expectations.
I believe women light warriors are waking up all over the world, it’s happening fast and it’s happening NOW. You are experiencing a small intuitive shift in your personal power that is calling you to align your life in service to your strengths and desires.
Everything you need is inside of you.
By taking charge of your thoughts and actions you inspire others to share and shine.
I believe there is NOTHING you can not be, do, accomplish or have when you embrace your purpose and power.
PURPOSE = POWER
I believe in a NEW definition of power
INVITE TO YOUR LIFE POWER:is the rate at which feminine energy is transferred. Energy transfer can be used to create so power is also the rate at which this creation is performed. Stepping into your feminine personal power creates a ripple effect that inspires other women to share & shine. When women share and shine a genuine peace echos through all time and space.
If my Identity interests you:
I’m Founder & Creator of Invite to YOUR life and the RSVP method, featured writer for Identity Magazine and Mentor to aspiring coaches in the coaches training program Mentor Masterclass.
I’m a California girl at heart but I’ve slowly been converted to a New Yorker (after 8 years in NYC)
I’m a Master Life Coach, Actress, Singer, Dancer and Entrepreneur
I spend my time:
Enthusiastically coaching clients across the world (including Thailand, Nigeria, Australia & Germany) using the R.S.V.P four step program I created to teach you to rise up & Invite to YOUR Life
Teaching light warriors to become a life coach recognized as an expert in the wellness industry
Coaching women in re:Create Masterclass LIVE a 4 week mind & body masterclass in New York City with my partner & RSVP body Trainer Shay
Teaching and Speaking on why Purpose = Personal Power (a new power paradigm) across the United States
Helping people of all ages get fit, healthy & strong in re: Create Masterclass
Singing & Dancing on Broadway
Creating characters in film & television nationwide
Directing my focus and concentrating my power to constantly live, laugh, & love consciously with never ending improvement
My purpose in this life is to create a world where there is laughter and joy. To be the source of inspiration and hope that there is purity and abundance attainable in our universe. To experience the mysteries and miracles of my life and the lives of those I’m connected to as they come to play. I will love deeply, live passionately, play, laugh sing and dance. I will share all of me and shine brightly. I won’t stop until everyone I meet can harness the same excitement to jump out of bed EVERY SINGLE DAY and respond to their call to RISE. My purpose is to invite every women to experience her unique purpose and personal power.
Okay, if you really must, we’ll go pro…
Jeannine is a Master Life Coach and Founder of www.theRSVPrev.com, a NEW method and community inspiring coaches and women changemakers to “Invite to YOUR life”. Coach Jey was featured Celebrity Life Coach on the cover story for Life & Style in the New York Times. She has also been featured in Minted Magazine and on wellandgoodNYC.com. She graduated from The American Musical Dramatic Academy and has performed on Broadway, T.V and in Film Nationwide. Jeannine has brought to life such characters as Sugar in “Some Like it Hot”, Ruby in “Dames at Sea” and Audrey in “Little Shop of Horrors.” You may recognize her from her appearance in Gossip Girl, Boardwalk Empire or other T.V features nationwide. Jeannine plays the supporting lead, Samantha in the feature film “V/H/S” that was bought by Magnolia Pictures at Sundance 2012 and was awarded #1 Movie on iTunes.
Jeannine is passionate about her work with Broadway Director Tony Spinosa as part of the creative team for The “iStar Theatre Lab”, a three-week workshop designed to provide mentorship and guidance in a risk-free environment for emerging or established artists who wish to develop and nurture their work.
Jeannine runs a Mentor Masterclass training program for young aspiring coaches to awaken to their purpose, become a coach. She works one on one with clients in New York City and over the phone across the world reaching as far as Thailand and Nigeria. Jeannine is an inspirational speaker and writes weekly for the JTS Coaches Training Blog. Jeannine runs a mind and body group workshop with her partner Shay Kostabi LIVE in New York City. She fascinates by using expressive communication to connect creative professionals to emotionally intelligent insights and in-the- know solutions for creating a thriving business and life of your own design. Her life motto is Share & Shine!
More Fun Facts:
- I married the hunkiest, wittiest, most loyal and sweetest man on the planet. Super recently. I adore the living crap out of him.
- I was featured as the cover story for the Life & Style section of The New York Times in February of 2012 on being a young and successful life coach.
- I don’t pretend to know it all.
- I believe you and I want the same things.
- I suck at spelling and patience with grammar.
- I was weak, scared, fearful, broke and living on autopilot just a few years ago. It was not until after a bad experience with harassment from a serving job that I decided enough is enough, FOR GOOD!! I once allowed myself to be bullied and others to drag me down.
- I make my own rules.
- I hang my clothes on color coded matching hangers.
- I’ve always been a seeker of the tools needed to reach my full potential. I found them and I continue to collect if you have any to share.
- I like to read self help books.
- I like ice cream cookie sandwiches and green juice. Go figure?
- When my girlfriends were crushing on Leonardo DiCaprio I had eyes for Tony Robbins.
- I grew up in Long Beach California, in the hood.
- Both my parents are recovering drug attics. I attended N.A meeting from age 8 through H.S. I can recite all of the literature from memory.
- I took a break from theater and went to construction school to become a Masonry Inspector. I also went into real-estate, into film, into serving, into coaching.
- Life coaching is my purpose in life and I have known it, yet avoided it since a very young age. I used to coach my mom and dad through their addiction. I started at age 5. I’m serious.
- I have learned that I will never be perfect but I will grow EVERY DAY in strength and spirit.
- I have intuitive abilities. I pick up other peoples energies and thoughts. Sometimes it takes me a moment to figure out if my thoughts are my own or the translations I am picking up from my family, friends and clients energetic make up. I am often nervous this makes me sound CRAZY when I share it with the world but I am choosing to embrace it. This has transformed the way I run my coaching sessions as I have become an intuitive guide for many of my clients with resources for their transformation that come from somewhere far beyond my worldly knowledge and from what I like to refer to as “the source”. BTW you have this power too, it is accessed as you raise your consciousness.
I have a pet peeve for coaches that place people under labels and diagnosis. I believe YOU are unique and that your problems and limitations are coded by your life experience and individual spirit journey. Your talents and your purpose are multifunctional and limitless. No book will teach me what I learn by connecting with you and by you allowing me to be the third set of eyes that serves you in breaking down the walls you have built out of fear.
I invite you to join the RSVP revolution.
Start inviting to your life every thing YOU deserve as an infinite being.
I believe you found me and RSVP for a reason. It’s YOUR turn.
Request a free consultation session with Coach Jey by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org